Elite athletes and senior executives have coaches - why not you? We can't see our own blindspots. If you feel you're tapped out own "self-help" efforts, no need to be hard on yourself. Go to the next level with someone who lasers in on your skills, gaps, and how to move forward.
Below are some examples of coaching support Diane has offered recently.
- Working with professionals who want to accomplish more and live a purposeful life - in other words, do good and well.
- Supporting lawyers on business development & communication techniques as they climb their way to partner status
- Helping strong introverts learn to be friendly and functional in business settings
- Coaching surgeons & hospitals on internal networking and communication strategies
- Bi-weekly coaching of a sales team to help solidify new habits of client relationship strategies
- Coaching non-profit coordinators on successfully recruiting and managing volunteer workers
- Coaching graduate students on international business challenges, customs and etiquette